We’re honored to have your trust. Seriously. We’re excited to be a part of your healthcare journey.
Here’s a couple quick pieces of information that will help your onboarding process with us go smoothly.
First, we need to be able to communicate important information to you (clinic hour changes, updates to membership, etc.). Subscribe to our email list below so you don’t miss any important membership updates…
Here are a couple other things you can do now:
- Put these numbers in your phone!
- Assurance Main Office Line: 509-823-4650
- Medication Refill Text Line: 509-204-5192
- Save this email address in your contact list:
- This is our general email address – email us anytime, and we’ll also send out emails to everybody from this address!
- Email or call us for your first appointment! Expect to spend 20-30 minutes getting to know your provider and having them get to know you, your history, and your health goals.
If you need to see us for something urgent, call us as soon as possible so we can get you in today!
Remember – we want to be your first call for anything health-related. We can help you avoid expensive medicine – and since your appointments don’t cost you extra, there’s no reason NOT to call us first! Even if feel like you have to go to the Emergency Room, give us a call!
We’re excited to meet you!
The Assurance Team…
Richard Edgerly, MD
Holly Porter, LMHC
Grace Draculan, PA-C
Zach Deffinbaugh, DNP-FNP
Meradith Cramer, LMHCA