Assurance Healthcare & Counseling Center is hiring a full time front office receptionist and member advocate. This is a full-time position promising consistent hours, fair pay, and select benefits.
You might be a good fit for this position if you enjoy helping people, can answer the phone with a smile, enjoy keeping a clean and tidy work environment, and are known to be someone on who your family and friends can depend.
Required Skills & Abilities…
- Basic 21st century receptionist skills (you know how to answer phones and speak with people warmly)
- Basic 21st century computer skills (you know the difference between a text, email, and instant message and can easily do all of them)
- Knowledge and ability to navigate basic software programs like Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Typing skills: at least 55 words per minute
- The ability to balance several tasks at any given time while keeping a priority on being warm to patients
- Communicate promptly and clearly with various team members in both high and low stress situations
- A deep love, care, and respect for people
- The ability to follow detailed instructions with consistency
- Can consistently show up to work on time
Preferred Skills and Experience…
- Knowledge of the medical system and general patient flow (Prior Authorizations, Referrals, etc.)
- Customer Service experience or training
- Reception experience with a physician or other similar office
The interview process will include several steps, the first of which is completing an application found at the link below. Please follow our tips and instructions in order to be considered for this position.
Applications will only be received via our online form. No in-person submissions or phone calls, please!
About Assurance Healthcare & Counseling Center…
We are a membership-based family practice clinic and counseling center (called Direct Primary Care). Instead of billing insurance companies for services we offer, we are able to keep costs low and access to quality medical care and counseling services high by working directly with patients through a flat monthly membership. Membership includes same-day appointments for sickness or injuries, 24/7 on-call access to a physician, and much more.
Our ownership and staff are dedicated to growing a team of people that love what they do, feel like they are doing what they are made to be doing, and enjoy the satisfaction of being a part of a business that is truly helping people and making the world a better place.
If you’re still reading, we’ll offer some advice during our application and interview process… We are looking for team members that know themselves well and aren’t trying to be someone they’re not. When we ask questions like, “tell us about yourself,” we really want us to tell us about you – not about your job experience or qualifications. We want to know who you are and what you get excited about.
We look forward to hearing from you.