Assurance Healthcare & Counseling Center is searching for a personable, detail-oriented medical office assistant. The person in this position will be expected to offer excellent customer service to our members, occasionally assist physicians, and quickly learn and implement our operational processes.
The ideal candidate loves working with and helping people, is willing to learn new skills, and is motivated by helping others as part of a unified team.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Medical data entry and reporting
- General receptionist duties (answering phones, emailing, general communication, etc.)
- Medical insurance tasks: prior authorizations, referrals, etc.
- Other general medical office duties
Job Experience (Preferred):
- Medical office experience (you know what a referral is, and why a prior authorization might be necessary)
- Medical Assistant experience (Certified or Registered)
- Medical terminology
General Position Information:
- Full time (40 hours / week – 8am-5pm with a 1 hour lunch)
- Pay depends on experience and performance
About Assurance Healthcare & Counseling Center…
We are a membership-based family practice clinic and counseling center. Instead of billing insurance companies for services we offer, we are able to keep costs low and access high by working directly with patients through a flat monthly membership. Membership includes same-day appointments for sickness or injuries, 24/7 on-call access to a physician, and much more.
Our ownership and staff are dedicated to growing a team of people that love what they do, feel like they are doing what they are made to be doing, and enjoy the satisfaction of being a part of a business that is truly helping people and making the world a better place.
If you’re still reading, we’ll offer some advice during our application and interview process… We are looking for team members that know themselves well and aren’t trying to be someone they’re not. When we ask questions like, “tell us about yourself,” we really want us to tell us about you – not about your job experience or qualifications. We want to know who you are and what you get excited about.
We look forward to hearing from you.