To our Astria brothers and sisters in healthcare… we are offering you our monthly membership, normally $95, for nearly half the price at $50/monthly for a full 12 months. If you are a family in need – our normal family membership of $200/monthly will be $100/monthly.
If you’re familiar with how our membership-based clinic works, you may register at the buttons above. If you are a confirmed Astria Health employee (please show your employee badge when you come in to complete your registration), your discount will continue to apply for the next 12 months.
If you aren’t familiar with our membership model of family medicine – we do not bill insurance plans, but do everything we can for a flat, monthly membership fee.
The only extra charges that you will pay for are:
- Medications (yes, we dispense some medications right out of our clinic)
- Labs beyond an annual physical (we pay for your CMP, CBC, and Lipid Panel once per year, any additional labs will be billed to you)
- X-Rays / Ultrasounds / Other 3rd party services offered at our clinic site
All of the above are offered AT COST. This means our members save a lot of money (nearly $500,000 in 2019 alone) on medications that we are able to carry. If we do not carry a medication, we do our best to find you the best price possible, often using a local pharmacy along with a GoodRx discount code.
Also included in membership…
- Same day appointments for sickness or injury
- 24/7 telephone access to our provider team, guaranteeing that you can talk with a professional when you need it most
- No charges for procedures (e.g. laceration repair, cryo for derm, urine dips, strep tests, etc.)
- Mental Health Classes (individual therapy available with full membership, or talk to staff for other options)
Membership with us guarantees that you’ll have access to excellent family medicine when you need it most, at a price that you can afford.
Still have questions? Contact us!
*Notes: Astria’s discounted membership will include all of our normal membership access with the exception of individual mental health counseling. Our mental health classes are still available for Astria’s discounted members. Contact us for more information.
Need a full health benefit plan?
Membership at Assurance Healthcare & Counseling Center will get you most of the healthcare you need. However, if something major were to happen, that’s where either insurance, or an insurance alternative plan can help you when the cost of healthcare is more than you can handle.
Assurance’s sister company, Frank Benefits, is prepared to help you find the options you need.
Our first recommendation is to consider a health insurance alternative – they are NOT considered health insurance plans, but work very well for those that are paying for health care on their own (Assurance has well over a hundred members that currently utilize health insurance alternatives).
Visit frankbenefits.com/zion to learn about a plan that works great alongside Assurance Healthcare & Counseling Center. For more questions, about major medical options, contact Haley with Frank Benefits here.